Thursday 20 August 2015

CoC - Air is Protected Again - War of August 19

This morning finished air defense construction 28 minutes earlier spending 8 gems: I need a new schedule for going in the office, more it reduced the risk of the attack at the last moment from the air. I have 9.1 K of dark elixir in the deposit. At the end in two risky days I have lost 200 of dark elixir in 2 attacks.

Started the last archer tower. No option, after the war of yesterday evening where I have spent all elixir. It was good investment: 2 stars in both attacks, the best result in the group.

The first attack was with 7 dragons and rest in balloons. Used all 3 types of the spell. My position was 22 of 25. The first attacked base was 15th. It become the most heroic attack of the clan.


The second attack was with 3 dragons, 20 balloons and 20 minions on 25th enemy base. Used 3 splash spells to crash one air defense.


No comments: