Friday 11 December 2015

CoC - War of December 10 - First time Hog Riders & GoWiVa

War in 10. The villages in center are all well defended from the air. I was at the 7th place again.

For the first attacked I used 34 hog riders, 2 dragon and 20 archers. Not succeeded to destroy the troops from the castle and then failed to reach even 1 star.



In the late evening the dark barrack 4 was over thus I used for the second attack GoWiVa. Exact composition:

  • 2 Golum
  • 12 Wizard
  • 10 Valkirie
  • 1 PEKKA (in castle)
  • 2 healing spells
  • 1 rush spell

As soon as Valkirie and Golum are of the first level it finished with 2 stars.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you call this game? I see you commit us much! It is online? you can play with them? do you think that you can install on my tablet?

Unknown said...

Ok I've seen on the internet... it'not interesting for me... thanks