Tuesday 8 December 2015

CoC - War of December 8

To prepare to the war, I have filled most of the castels. Enimy is of 5th level. I was at 7th position. Attacked with dragons both times. The first time 7th and get 1 star (2-1). The second time 4th and get 2 stars (the most heroic attack), there was no chance to get 3 stars on 4th: there were 4 air defences and town hall 9.

Farming is not anymore possible. I have reached 4 M cap for gold and also elixir is above 3 M.
I have to wait for a day to invest the resources.

Best investment strategy (better balance between constructions, dark barracks will be blocked for 1.5 days):
  • 1 archer tower (-2.5 M of gold)
  • 1 PEKKA barrack (-2 M of elixir)
  • Half of remaining purple walls (-1.5 M of gold)
After that the next time I have 3 M of gold it has to be invested in town hall 9 upgrade or I have to suspend dark elixir researches.


No comments: